The game of a generation, remastered for PS4™.
Information taken from the official PSN site, with all rights reserved.
In a hostile, post-pandemic world, Joel and Ellie, brought together by desperate circumstances, must rely on each other to survive a brutal journey across what remains of the USA.
• Explore a beautiful, decimated world, fully realised with the power of PlayStation®4 in 1080p High Definition.
• Delve into Ellie’s past in Left Behind, a single-player prequel chapter.
• Fight for survival across the Abandoned and Reclaimed Territories with eight new multiplayer maps and a harder single-player difficulty mode.
• Behind-the-scenes in-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director.
• On-screen text support: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Czech, Greek and Turkish.
• Voice-over support: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish.
In-game purchases optional
Network Players 2-8 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
HD Video Output 720p,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
The Last of Us™ Remastered ©2014 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Created and developed by Naughty Dog, Inc. “The Last of Us” is a trademark or a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved.