Price change history
Lowest price: £3.29
— Release date:
Nov. 6, 2015
In the arcade flight simulation Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, you will relive the Pacific War in historical battles and original planes that are accurate down to the last detail. Experience the vast scale of a conflict that shaped the history of warfare on the open seas and in the skies.
- Play two campaigns revolving around historically significant aircraft carriers — either for the US Navy or the Imperial Japanese Army.
- Step into the cockpits of 18 famous airplane types, such as the Japanese A6M 'Zero' and the Aichi D3 'Val', or the American F4F 'Wildcat' or F4U 'Corsair'.
- Command an entire squadron and lead your unit to victory.
- Experience the most famous battles of the Pacific War and fly missions located in Midway, Pearl Harbor, and Wake Island.
- Put your flying abilities to the test in 4 different online multiplayer modes.
- 7 new airplanes, including the ME109, Hawker Sea Hurricane, or F6F 'Hellcat'
- Head tracking with PlayStation®Camera
Network Players 2-8 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
4GB minimum save size
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
Remote Play Supported
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Information taken from the official PSN site, with all rights reserved.