Price change history
Lowest price: £2.49
— Release date:
Oct. 26, 2012
Compatible with PlayStation®Vita only. Not compatible with PlayStation®TV.
Gameplay requires PlayStation®Vita memory card (sold separately).
The mischievous monkeys of Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz™ - AiAi, MeeMee, GonGon and Baby - are geared up for some good old fashioned, stuck-in-a-ball style of fun! Aided by the power of time travel you will need to manage your monkey’s momentum as they navigate narrow ledges, moving platforms and loads of other challenging obstacles.
• Over 100 stages spread across five exhilarating worlds made of Jungle, Clay, Wood, Metal and Cardboard.
• 8 mini-games including fan-favourite Monkey Target, Monkey Bingo, Number Ball and more.
• Tilt, touch or use the dual sticks to guide your monkeys through the game.
• Create your own stages using PS Vita’s camera feature and share with friends.
• Wi-Fi enabled online multiplayer mode.
• Using the GPS function, compare your standings locally or against players from around the world.
Ad Hoc Mode 2-4 Players
Network Players 2-4
Rear Touch Pad
Dual Analog Sticks
Location Data Acquisition Service
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 3 activated compatible Portable Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
©SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo and Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation.
Information taken from the official PSN site, with all rights reserved.