Price change history
Lowest price: $4.79
— Release date:
Sept. 8, 2010
Worms™2: Armageddon is the latest turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon to come to the PlayStation®3, and is packed with features set to satisfy both new and older generation Worms™ players alike. With charming cartoon-style visuals, this online and offline destruction-fest is set to go global with its unique brand of easy to learn, but hard to master gameplay.
• Three comprehensive tutorials, a challenging single-player campaign mode and three firing ranges to hone your skills in.
• An all-new landscape-generator making for even more fun-to-play landscapes, including the return of bridges!
• Full online play for up to four players over a wealth of game modes, plus the ability to create your own custom game settings and engage in voice-chat!
• Play standard or ranked games in a bid to scale the leader-boards.
• Huge amounts of customisation of the worm, sound-banks, hats and gravestones!
• The return of classic weapons, such as the Holy Hand Grenade, and of much-loved modes, such as Fort Mode.
4MB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Network Players 2-4
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Worms 2: Armageddon Developed by Team17 Software Ltd © 2010. Team17 Software and Worms 2: Armageddon are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Software Limited. Original Concept by Andy Davidson. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. Developed and published by Team17 Software Limited.
Information taken from the official PSN site, with all rights reserved.