Price change history
Lowest price: $3.17
— Release date:
May 14, 2014
Take control of the world’s nuttiest cartoon drivers to demolish your friends with insane weapons and wacky arena hazards!
Cel Damage HD is the definitive local multiplayer game, so just add a couch and have a blast with your friends and family. Master the single-player mode to get a leg up on the competition!
* Single-player / 2-4 player split-screen multiplayer (PS4™, PS3™)
* 30+ cartoon weapons, like Giant Hammer, TNT Sheep, and Shrink Ray
* 10 unique characters and vehicles to play, each with different driving characteristics
* 13 arenas, from a wild west ghost town to the inside of a moon crater
* 3 game modes: racing, deathmatch and a capture the flag variant
* 3 platform Cross-Save -- play on-the-go on PS Vita, then continue on PS4™ and PS3™!
* 100 Tons of fun (watch out!!)
Cel Damage HD is a re-release of the classic vehicle combat game Cel Damage, all tuned up and running in High Definition.
This Cross-Buy product entitles you to download PS4™, PS3™ and PS Vita versions.
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
PS4: One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
PS3: One-time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated PS3 systems.
PS Vita: One-time fee for use of downloads on up to 3 activated compatible Portable Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Copyright © 2014 Finish Line Games Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Information taken from the official PSN site, with all rights reserved.