Price change history
Lowest price: 45 kr
— Release date:
Aug. 21, 2013
Compatible with PlayStation®Vita and PlayStation®TV.
Gameplay requires PlayStation®Vita memory card (sold separately).
Divekick is the world’s first‐ever twobutton fighting game! It made a splash with the press and fighting game community for not using a stick, yet still retaining the strategic gameplay and spacing techniques used by professional fighting game players.
· 14+ completely unique and original characters, each with their own fighting style and special techniques
· Includes two extra playable characters: Fencer from Nidhogg and Johnny Gat from Saints Row!
· A story for every character in the game, including an intro, ending, and rival battles
· Ranked and nonranked GGPOpowered online play, the most trusted netcode in fighting games. Includes ranking boards for each character and overall
· Local VS play for 2 players, with quick & easy button reconfiguration.
· Cross-platform play (PS VITA, PS3™, & PS4™)
· Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3™ system and PS Vita system versions!
This product supports the following languages: English
Network Players - 2
Cross-platform play (PS3™)
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console systems and 3 activated compatible Portable Console systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Divekick Software © 2015 Iron Galaxy Studios, LLC. DIVEKICK and IRON GALAXY are trademarks of Iron Galaxy Studios, LLC. Johnny Gat and Saints Row are trademarks of Koch Media GmbH. Fencer and Nidhogg are trademarks of Messhof LLC. Used by Permission. All rights reserved.
Information taken from the official PSN site, with all rights reserved.