Anima: Gate Of Memories
Buy at PSN for THB890
Prices in other regions:
Lowest price: THB222,
Release date: June 7, 2016
Anima: Gate of Memories is a third person action RPG that tells the story of two beings bound by an unwilling pact, an ancient monster and a girl who lost her past...
Information taken from the official PSN site, with all rights reserved.
Forced to stay together, their lives will take a unexpected turn when both discover that something darker than they could imagine is about to start, a war in the shadows in which they will have a leading role.
Anima: Gate of Memories brings to videogames the world of Gaia from the Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG table-top books. You will enjoy a deep and multifaceted story where your choices and actions directly impact the journey and decide the fate of the characters.
• A deep and multifaceted story. The player’s choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
• Epic battles with formidable opponents. Challenge many legendary entities, each with their own special features and game play.
• A deep combat system. A combat system which combines RPG elements with fast paced action and spectacular attacks and spells.
• Unique locations. Travel through the tower of Arcane and the world of Gaia across stunning backgrounds and places.
• A huge world. You can move with great freedom, visiting different locations and giving you the option to always retrace your steps to revisit areas, discover new secrets and unlock access to previously inaccessible places.
© 2016 Gate of Memories. All Rights Reserved.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement.
Purchased content or services are not refundable or transferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
🙏 Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.