Price change history (PlayStation Store)
※This product contains items for PlayStation®Vita and PlayStation®4. For more information about PlayStation®4 item, please check at the PlayStation™Store.
A throwback to the survival horror and mystery games of the mid-90's 32-bit generation, Back in 1995 faithfully re-creates everything from this all-but-forgotten era of games.
Be transported to a world both concrete and indistinct, where you must uncover the mystery surrounding the disappearance of your daughter, the catastrophe that shook the city, and why you've decided to finally return.
• Get lost in the nostalgic world of retro 3D graphics, including low-res models, texture warping, CRT emulation, and fixed CCTV style camera angles.
• Relive the mystery game genre with an old-school user interface and tank controls.
• Explore a sparse cityscape in the year 1995, littered with clues about the past.
• Interact with a cast of damaged characters whose intentions you can never truly know.
• Uncover the mystery of yourself, your daughter, and what happened to the city.
© Ratalaika Games SL, Throw the warped code out. Licensed to and published by Eastasiasoft Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement.