Price change history (AppStore)
It's the first ever competitive multi-player word search game, and the best looking and most playable word puzzle on the App Store!
- The first ever competitive multi-player word search game!
- The best looking, most playable word puzzle game on the App Store
- Unlimited puzzles - it's different every time you play!
- Track your progress using Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
- All features and game modes are available in the free app
- Upgrade via in-app purchase to access more word lists, or create your own
- Unlock "hidden words" mode for an extra challenge!
- Supports accented characters for non-English word lists - use it as a study aid!
iPhone/iPod touch Features
- Play solo, head-to-head or online against up to 3 opponents in real time!
- Game Center integration: invite your friends or find random opponents online
- Stunning retina display graphics with a choice of six colour themes
- Three levels of difficulty
- Play using any word list from the Word Search Party library
- Quick Play option gets you into a game in seconds
- Brag about your victories to your Facebook friends
- Designed with teachers and classroom use in mind
- VGA/HDMI output for connection to a monitor or projector (on all versions of iPad!)
- Multi-touch enabled, allowing groups to play collaboratively on one device
- Several users can play together without interfering with each others actions
- Play head-to-head against another nearby iPad, iPhone or iPod touch user
- A fourth "extreme" difficulty level, exclusive to iPad
- Game Center integration (requires iOS 4.2 or later)
Our word list is constantly growing, with contributions by gamers using the iPhone app and teachers using the free WordSearchParty.com web site!
At the time of writing, there are word lists covering the following topics:
- Spelling Lists
- TV & Movies
and many more...
If you have any questions or comments please send an email to [email protected] We cannot reply to you if you leave messages in your reviews, so please contact us first if you’re having any problems. Thanks!