Price change history (AppStore)
Slide out all bonus words and solve puzzles.
Word Slide combines word search and crossword games. By sliding letters, you get a complete word and fill it into a crossword blank. This is only the first step! If you want to win, you still need to find all the words hidden in the crossword. And we provide "Daily Puzzle" play style, finish those special missions and collect the JIGSAWS. Challenge yourself and train your brain!
HOW TO PLAY
- Slide up, down, left, and right to connect letters and make words.
- Try more word forms and slide out all hidden words.
- Using special items to pass the level when you got stuck.
- Finish daily challenge for collecting the jigsaws!
- Multiple items can be used.
- More than 6000 levels and multiple words to search for.
- Low hardware required and won’t occupy too much RAM space.
- Play Word Slide to train your brain and increase your vocabulary!
- Free offline word game, play anywhere!
- Multiple daily quests and daily puzzles.
- Collect hidden words to win the extra bonus.
The game is free to play. However, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency.
Game support: [email protected]
- Subscribe to the VIP member to unlock the following features in game:
1) You will instantly receive 1200 coins, 3 hint item and 2 flash item after your first subscription!
2) Collect 150 coins & 1 Flash item when log in daily
3) 50% price off on Flash item
- Subscription price is $4.99 per week with 3-day Free Trial
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, the current active subscription period cannot be cancelled.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.