Yaga The Roleplaying Folktale
Price change history (AppStore)
The world of Yaga is a world steeped in Slavic folklore and ancient Pagan beliefs. Featuring a head-bobbing Romanian hip-hop soundtrack from Subcarpați and striking, hand-drawn 2D artwork. Yaga is an authentic love letter to childhood fables from Romanian indie developer, Breadcrumbs Interactive.
• Bludgeon the ancient monsters of Slavic folklore using a vast arsenal of hammers and tools forged by Ivan's own hands.
• Your actions change Ivan's story, his reputation, and the upgrades he can choose.
• Experiment in the deep forging system to make weapons like teleporting lightning hammers and hookshot pitchforks.
• Explore the combinations of talismans, magic items, blessings, perks, and curses to fundamentally change how Ivan plays.
• Multiple endings, multiple ways of solving encounters, procedural map, lots of characters to encounter, and hidden secrets mean Yaga is meant to be played over and over again.
• Ivan's grandma just wants him to find a wife. Don't disappoint her!